Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello Everyone



I can't even tell you how long I've thought about starting a blog. I read about other people's lives constantly and their blogs bring such fun to my days.

So, since I've always been a bit of an over-sharer, I feel like it's my time. My sweet husband has been telling me to do this forever, and I'm ready to start this journey.

I hope I can look back at this first post years from now and be so happy I took this first step. My life is tons of fun. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest dog in the world.

We moved to a new place last year right after we got married, and I have so many adventures to share! Our families and friends are spread out all over the place, so we've had the chance to really lean on each other and grow during this first year as man and wife.

Our lives aren't always the most interesting or exciting, so I'll be sharing the fun moments and the little details that make up the rest. Hopefully this is the beginning of something wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.