Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm late. My dad's birthday was a couple of days ago, but I couldn't post about it because he was here visiting and we were having way too much fun.


So, in honor of his birthday week I want to share a little about him.
  • He's the most sincere person I know. What you see is what you get. All the time, no matter what.
  • He is strong and hardworking. I love that he taught me to get dirty and get things done. 
  • Steak and potatoes are his kind of foods, but he loves to try new things. And he could eat seafood any day of the week. 
  • He is a real cowboy. That's pretty cool in my eyes. 
  • He puts aside his own feelings, likes, dislikes and opinions to make other people have fun or be more comfortable. 
  • He loves his family unconditionally. And he welcomed Michael into the family with open arms.
  • He's always makes me laugh...usually when he's not trying. 

Today and every day I'm proud of my dad and blessed to have him in my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.