Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Introducing Cheyenne Michelle


This is the light of my life. :) Isn't she cute? Meet Cheyenne Michelle Richardson, my sweet little dog who really brightens our days. 


Here are a few important things to know about Chey...

1. She LOVES her tennis ball. More than anything. 

2. She is four years old but looks just like a puppy.

3. She is a hiking machine. She loves it and has even done the Incline in the Springs!

4. Michael is by far her favorite to play with, but she definitely likes cuddling 
with me best.

5. She really is the smartest dog, and she always impresses us with her 
awesome personality. 


Chey is an important part of our little family, and we're very blessed to have her! 

2 comments:

Siarah said...

#1 Your life makes me smile
#2 You should maybe share this blog, so others can smile too

That's all

Kelsey said...

Chey is my second favorite dog in the whole world. Also, I have never met a dog who loves their tennis ball more than Chey! I think being raised with Rock and Rylie made her think that she was a retriever.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.