Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Time

Well, this blogging business has been a little on the back burner lately. I want to blog more often but man things are busy right now! Summer is a crazy time at my job and we have a huge event on Saturday that we've been working really hard on for the past few weeks.

But, no excuses here! Life is good. Santa Fe was wonderful. Michael and I needed a break away from the daily grind and we had a lot of fun.


The weather was great the whole weekend and it was a fun little city to explore. 



And there was yummy sangria everywhere! And I loved it. 


We of course went on a hike while we were there. It was really pretty and we met a neat couple along the way. It was a great way to spend a morning. 



And Cheyenne hiked like a little champion, as usual!



My beautiful friend Kari Ann, who I used to work with in Tulsa, and her husband were there for the weekend, too, so we all met up for dinner and had a fabulous time. 



So, I just wanted to share a little about our lovely trip to Santa Fe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.