Monday, March 21, 2011

ABC's of Me

I stole this from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife and thought it looked fun.

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen - no room for a king but I sure wish there was!

C. Chore you dislike: This is tough. I don't love chores period. It would probably have to be laundry. I don't mind doing it but folding/putting away is never fun.

D. Dogs: Of course! Cheyenne Michelle (5) and Paisley Ann (3)

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or silver: Love silver but I really like gold these days

H. Height: 5'6" 1/2 - That .5 is important to me. In high school volleyball I was listed as 5'8" and I wish that was true. Last time I had a physical, I may of stood on my tippie toes just a little because I was 5'7" -- maybe I'm growing!

I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet, circuit 6th-8th grade

J. Job title: Development and Communications Director - love my job!

K. Kids: Yes, see letter D

L. Live: Colorado

M. Mom’s name: Loy - poor thing gets called Lori and Joy but never Loy

N. Nicknames: Nik, Nik-Nak, Nickalodeon (don't love that one)

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was a baby I was pretty dang sick but other than that, nope.

P. Pet peeves: Smacking, gulping when you drink, bad manners (i.e. not using please, thank you, smiling, etc.), people that treat me differently in a work environment because they think I'm young

Q. Quote from a movie: Kellie Frost: I don't like bull riders...they're little men with big egos. Besides, he's got one of them skinny butts like the rest of em'. Kelly's Mom: Honey, I judge a man more by the size of his heart then his rear... it's likely to do you more good.

S. Siblings: Big brother, Kyle

T. Time you wake up: 6:30, with approximately two snooze buttons after

U. Underwear: I am pro underwear.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I'm not a huge fan of kidney beans - they're a vegetable, right?

W. What makes you run late: Me, doing too much at the last minute

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, hand, chest

Y. Yummy food you make: Man, I am the worst cook. My husband makes yummy food though.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.