Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend Getaway

My sweet hubby and I are heading to Santa Fe, New Mexico for Memorial Weekend and couldn't be more excited!


Michael is traveling quite a bit now for his job, so this will be a great time for us to spend some time together and just relax. We really have no plans set in stone, we're just gonna go with the flow and enjoy. Neither of us have been to Santa Fe before, so we're looking forward to exploring, eating yummy food and just being together. We're taking Miss Cheyenne, too!

I think vacations are so necessary, even if they're just for a weekend. Everyone needs to re-charge their batteries and get away. It is a huge priority for me and Michael. We sacrifice in other areas so that we're able to take trips when we want to. Travel is very important to both of us and I love that about our relationship.

Anyway, I always pack for trips the night before...go figure. Me=procrastinator. So, Michael gets back in town from his business trip this afternoon, we pack tonight, and we leave tomorrow afternoon. Hooray!

Cheyenne is pretty pumped about getting away and doing some sight seeing. I am ready to eat and eat and eat. And if I had to guess, I'd say Michael is just ready to do something outdoorsy in a new place.

The whole fam is anxious to get on the road, and I'll do a recap of our trip when we return. Enjoy your Memorial Weekend!

1 comments:

Siarah said...

Sounds like a blast! I would've preferred a tulsa trip for the two of you though. :-) HOpe you had fun, love!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.