Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Alive

I am alive, but barely. I've been away for quite a while! I have a couple of good excuses.

One - I was busy having an amazing girls weekend with my best friends in Texas. I will recap that weekend as soon as I decide to move the pictures from my camera to my computer.

Two - This is my real excuse. I've been sick for over a week. I never get sick. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I went to the doctor because I didn't feel well...maybe high school? I did have an ear infection once in college and went to the Health Center to get some medicine but doesn't count.

I got home from my awesome weekend with friends and started feeling bad right away. Sore throat, couldn't swallow, fever, coughing like a crazy person, etc, etc. So, I stayed home from work one day, took over the counter meds and tried to get better on my own.

And it didn't happen. For over a week, I've been a mess and I just kept going to work and going to school and trying to have fun with Michael. Until yesterday. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. :) The weekend is coming and I want to acutally enjoy it, so I sucked it up and went to the doctor. Well, I don't have a doctor (because I never get sick, remember) so I went to an Urgent Care.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but it took forever. Paperwork, waiting room, saw the doctor, went for a chest X-ray, back to the waiting room, back to the doctor to get prescriptions. Aahh! Long morning. But, I got antiobibiotics because I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. Awesome, huh?

So, I'm hoping since I am now taking the right medications that I will be good as new in no time.

Stay healthy, friends! And have a fun and spooky Halloween weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.