Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Recap

As we dive into 2011, it's fun to look back at 2010 and see what we did. It was a really great year for us. I'll share some pictures that highlight the journey.

January: We took a weekend trip to Wolf Creek and went skiing. It was such a fun, spontaneous getaway!


February: We went on some of many hikes during 2010, which is one of our favorite things to do in Colorado. We also learned about Colorado winters. They're long and cold sometimes, but it's almost always sunny and there are random warm days throughout.


March: We bought our FIRST house! One of the most exciting but stressful times in our marriage so far.


April: My best buds came to visit me! The weather was pretty terrible, but we had a blast and of course went to the zoo. :)



May: It was definitely a top month in 2010. Michael and I both turned 25, and we went on a Memorial weekend trip to Santa Fe.


June: The Richardson's added a new member to the family -- Miss Paisley Ann! We adopted our pup. And we went to a Rockie's baseball game.


July: For 4th of July I went to visit my parents in California, where my dad has been working. Michael couldn't go because of work, but it was an awesome trip. And some friends from Tulsa visited Michael so he had a great time, too.


August: We celebrated our one year anniversary in Oregon! A good friend got married there, then we went to Portland just the two of us. And my parents visited us in Colorado Springs. They saw our house for the first time and we celebrated my dad's birthday.




September: Our friend Ryan visited from Tulsa, so we took him to the Incline. We all nearly died (well, I did). It was great! Then, we had more family time. Labor Day, we went to visit Michael's mom and Jim in St. George and spent the weekend at Lake Powell. Then, Michael's dad and Robyn came to Colorado to watch Idaho play football, and we went to a Bronco's game. It was a super fun month!


 October: We went to Estes Park to see the beautiful aspens with great friends. I went to Midland, Texas for a girls trip with my best friends and hung out with the most precious baby in the world And our girls dressed up for Halloween.


November: We spent Thanksgiving with my sweet parents in Steamboat Springs. It was wonderful.


December: To keep up the busy trend, in December we celebrated a good friend's birthday, went skiing a ton, went to Idaho for Christmas and enjoyed New Years in the mountains with my parents. What a spectacular year!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Holy Cow! Your year was amazing! You guys are so cool! Also, cutest puppies ever!

Nikki said...

Thanks buddy! You guys are the coolest people I know. Seeing you a couple of times definitely added to the fun. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.