Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little of This & That

Randomness...

1. I'm back in school for the semester, and it's tough to get in a groove. Time management has never seemed so overwhelming to me before.

2. Part of the reason #1 is so tricky is because I recently got a promotion at work, which is so exciting, but while we're in the process of hiring someone new I'm doing both jobs. I'm just trying hard not to let things slip through the cracks!

3. My dogs are hilarious. They are so much fun, and when Michael's out of town I talk to them a lot. It's definitely a little strange but they're my buddies and the best company.

4. Speaking of travel, Michael has been training a new employee in Ohio so he's been gone for a few weeks in a row. He usually stays home one full week a month and I've realized how much I need that week. I miss my best friend!

5. I'm completely, ridiculously addicted to caffeine. I've always been a fan, but since I started grad school while working full time, the amount of coffee and pop I consume every day has reached a crazy level. But, it makes me feel better and keeps me awake so I have no intention to give it up anytime soon. Although, I may need a serious cleanse a couple times a year.

6. I really, really want to see the movie 127 Hours. It was only in theaters for a couple of months here and I missed it. I need it to come out on video asap.

7. I've been craving chinese food or sushi every day for like a month. Every time I think about being hungry that's what I want. Man, I want some right now.

8. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm watching The Bachelor this season. I gave it up for a while and didn't miss it. But I accidentally watched the first episode and now I'm sucked in again. Oh well, a little trashy TV never hurt anyone too badly.

9. Michael and I have been skiing a lot this year, and I finally feel like I'm getting a little better. I'm still nowhere near as good as my love or half the people on the mountain, but I really like it and am happy to see a little improvement.

10. I cannot believe January is almost over. I have no idea where the time has gone! And February is short, so it'll basically be March before we know it.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

I loved 127 Hours! The movie was good and I got addicted and watched TONS of youtube videos about the real guy. So interesting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.