Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Happenings

It was a great weekend around the Richardson house. My sweet husband's birthday was Friday, and we celebrated with a yummy dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants. So much fun.



Then on Saturday Michael put together our new grill that his mom gave us. It was a beautiful day outside. After the handy man successfully assembled our new toy, we went to see Iron Man 2. We liked it a lot. Saturday night, we went to a Junior Achievement dinner/auction with some friends. Lots of fun, food and drinks. We went downtown for a while afterward and everyone pointed and stared because we were all dressed up. Good times.



Sunday, we ran some errands, washed our cars and tried out our new grill. We made a delicious dinner and watched the movie Taken. It was intense. Yay for fun weekends with my little family!



Oh and one more thing! I went to spin class tonight after work and on Monday's we have spin/yoga. So, after we spin we grab our mats and do some yoga. Here's what happened. I got off my bike, walked over to get a mat, and then this boy who was completely covered by a towel on his head (seriously) starts saying "Be careful, be careful!" About that time I stepped on his glasses! No joke. I heard a crunch then realized what happened. The lenses weren't cracked but I have a feeling those bad boys aren't going to fit like they used to. Oops! I felt bad but you can't leave reading glasses in the middle of the floor in a dark cycling room! Oh well.

Have a happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.