Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome to Fall

Fall is my favorite season, and I am so happy that it's finally here! I'm ready for the cool weather, yummy drinks, Halloween, fun decorations...I could go on and on. I'm ready to buy my pups Halloween costumes and wear long sleeves and watch a lot of football. OK, I'm sorry, I'll stop.

When Michael and I first visited Colorado together to see if it would be the right fit for us, it was the first weekend in October. The aspen trees were bright yellow, the weather was perfection and we fell in love. Because of that trip, fall in Colorado has a special place in my heart.


And another reason this fall is extra exciting is because I get to see my very best friends. At lease once a year, my college buddies and I meet up somewhere and have the most amazing time together. In October, we're headed to Texas and I couldn't be more ready. I value these relationships in my life, and I am so lucky to have a group of people I can count on no matter what. Regardless of how much time passes, we always pick up right where we left off and I know how rare that is.

I hope your fall is filled with lots of wonderful moments, too!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

I also LOVE the Fall...and everything you listed except for dressing my dogs up because they'd flip their lids. ;-)

Hope you have fun in Texas...I miss that place! And you are so right, what a blessing to have friends like that.

Kelsey said...

So excited for girl's weekend in Midland!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.