Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Things

Sometimes life can get so busy and overwhelming. So, because of that I'm going to share some of the simple things that make me happy and remind me of how blessed I really am.
  • A good cup of coffee to start the day.
  • Getting a text message from my husband when he's out of town that says something like, "Good morning baby! You are my sunshine. Have a great day!"
  • Knowing I have the absolute best friends in the world that I could call on for anything.
  • Mountain Dew.
  • Coming home to two dogs that could absolutely not be more excited to see me.
  • Christmas music.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Wine.
  • Getting cards from friends or family just because.
  • Being able to go to spin class and yoga to center myself more.
  • Jeremiah 29:11.
  • Black squirrels.
  • Glee.
  • Laughing until I cry.
  • And living here...

Here's to a day full of enjoying the simple things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.