Monday, November 15, 2010

Tis the Season

I believe we've established that Christmas is my favorite time of year. This Christmas is going to be special though. The Richardson's are sending out our first-ever family Christmas cards!

I couldn't be more excited about it. Getting cards from friends and family is a definite holiday highlight for me, so I'm ready to get in the game.

Shutterfly is one of the reasons I'm so anxious. Their Christmas cards are adorable, and affordable, and unique, and fun... I could go on and on. And the best part is it's simple. They make it so easy to create your cards and get on with the busyness of the season.

Here are some of my favorites...


Aren't they great? I'm a big fan of the square designs. In fact, I've even created Christmas cards for my work through Shutterfly. I'll share my little family's card and my work card after I send them out. I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone.

So, go get started on yours and you'll probably find a million gift ideas while you're browsing around.

Shutterfly is giving me 50 free cards. (The beauty is that I already had our cards picked out when I heard about this great opportunity!) If you're a blogger, check out how it works here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a lovely day.